- 12 slices of thick cut bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 LB of ground sausage (spicy or sweet)
- 2 pounds fresh (or frozen) green beans
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 4 cups beef broth
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large dutch oven pot (or large deep skillet) Sauté the bacon, sausage, onions and green beans for about 5 minutes on med-high heat, stirring frequently until cooked through.
- Add in the cubed potatoes, beef broth, butter and seasonings to the pot & bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat and cook for 35 or so minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!