Painkiller Cocktail is one of the many popular cocktails that everyone loves because of its amazing blend of flavors. It’s a fun, creamy mix, made of coconut and cream and a bold rum. Perfect for girls night or any party, the recipe is simple and is insanely delicious.
THERE’S A DRINK FOR EVERY MOOD, OCCASION OR PARTY. HERE ON THE BLOG I HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT AMAZING DRINKS THAT HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY POPULAR! FIND YOUR FAVORITE COCKTAIL RECIPES IN THE ‘DRINK’ SECTION- JUST USE THE SEARCH BAR! THINK OUTSIDE THE GLASS AND TRY A BRAND NEW DELICIOUS DRINK. YOU’RE SURE TO FIND YOUR NEW FAVORITE!
- 1oz Spiced rum
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- Bottle of Not Your Fathers Vanilla Cream Ale
- 4-5 pieces Ice
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Whip cream
- Add your rum, amaretto, Cream of coconut, vanilla cream ale, ice and vanilla ice cream in a blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute
- Pour your mix into a glass
- Top with whip cream
- Garnish with a mint sprig and strawberry