OVEN CRISP CHICKEN WINGS
Chicken has a lot of benefits namely:
- Chicken Contains Nutrients Linked with Mood.
- Chicken Provides Vitamins and Minerals Involved in Brain Function.
- Chicken is Easy to Eat.
- Chicken Builds Muscle.
- Chicken Strengthens Bones.
- Chicken Promotes Heart Health.
- Chicken Aids in Weight Loss.
To make this tasty recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- One quarter – One half teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Three tablespoons butter
- Ten chicken wings, tips removed
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- One tablespoon paprika
- One teaspoon garlic salt
- One teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut wings at joints.
- Be sure wings are thawed and dry them well with paper towels.
- Combine flour, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
- Shake to mix ingredients and add wings.
- Line a large baking sheet with Release foil and melt the butter on it. ( Makes for easy clean up.).
- Add wings to pan and turn to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for 15 more minutes or until crispy and done