No Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert is a potluck favorite! Its a wonderful fluffy dessert for any occasion and takes no time at all to make!
THIS DESSERT RECIPE IS A SURE FIRE HIT WITH EVERYONE- THERES NEVER ANY LEFTOVERS ONCE ITS SERVED!
THIS IS A REALLY REALLY GOOD DESSERT TAKE TAKES MINIMAL EFFORT BUT THE RESULT IS A MOUTHWATERING FLUFFY DESSERT EVERYONE WILL BE GOBBLING UP IN NO TIME!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 1 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup toasted shredded coconut for topping
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks for topping
- 1 8 ounce Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon pineapple extract
- 1-2 drops yellow gel food coloring
- Cherries and pineapple chunks for garnish
Graham Cracker Crust
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the crushed graham crackers, granulated sugar and melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture into a 9 x 9 baking dish and set aside.
- Using a standing mixer, cream the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually mix in the powdered sugar until well combined
- Mix in the Cool Whip and beat until fluffy
- With a spatula, fold in the crushed pineapple
- Spoon the filling over the crust, and smooth with a angled spatula until even.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Cool Whip, Pineapple extract and yellow food coloring. Mix until combined
- Using an Angled Spatula, spread the topping evenly over the Pineapple filling
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut and pineapple chunks.
- Refrigerate overnight so the dessert becomes firm