Ho Ho Cake
This fun dessert is one of my all time favorite desserts. The combination of ingredients makes the perfect Carrot cake roll with cream cheese filling, you’ll ever tasted !! Definitely a keeper !!
- Egg: 3
- Sugar: 2/3 cup
- Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
- Shredded carrots: 2 cups
- White flour: 3/4 cup
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger and nutmeg powder: 1/4 teaspoon
For the cream:
- White cream cheese: 200 grams
- Powdered sugar: 2 cups
- Butter : 60g (at room temperature)
- To begin with, set the temperature of your oven to 180 degrees.
- Immediately, mix together the flour, baking powder and spices well, then add the carrots. And please mix them and set them aside
- Afterwards, beat the eggs, vanilla, and sugar well until the mixture has doubled and the color fades.
- You’ll want to add oil and mix a little.
- You can then add the flour mixture, stirring lightly with a whisk.
- The mixture should be spread on a greased tray with a baking sheet measuring approximately 20 cm x 40 cm and then put it in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Once done, you should take it out of the oven and immediately put it on a slightly damp cloth and start wrapping it with the cloth. And please put it in the refrigerator to cool completely.
- For the cream: you should beat together the cheese, butter, vanilla and sugar well to combine and then put it in the refrigerator to cool and freeze a little.
- Alright now, you can take out the rolled cake from the refrigerator and with attention roll it out. Make sure to start by applying a light layer of cream as in the picture, leaving the end of the cake without greasing.
- re-wrap the cake as it was, carefully and not pulling to keep the cream inside. Then put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours and serve after spraying powdered sugar on the face.
- To finish, you may serve it with coffee or karak tea and saha and here.