Delicious Chocolate Cake
With one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table will say that this is the best chocolate cake they’d ever tasted.
- 2 tsp baking powder.
- 1 cup melted butter.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- 100 g melted dark chocolate.
- 2 cups oatmeal flour.
- 3 large eggs.
- 1 cup of milk.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer, mix all liquid ingredients then add flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, beat for 7 minutes, until creamy.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- To prepare a bright chocolate ganache: Melt 300 g of chocolate cacao and 2 boxes of cream, stirring constantly, add a tbsp melted butter.
- Remove the cake from the oven , let it cool for 10 minutes and cut it into 2 equal parts, pour the super creamy ganache on top of each part.
- Chill on the refrigerator for 1 hour.