Cream Cheese Bars
These cream cheese bars are an absolutely delicious dessert! They are super sticky and gooey but can still be eaten without a fork if served cold.
- 2 cans cresent rolls
- 2-8 ounce packs cream cheese
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Cup melted butter
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 Grease 9×13 pan
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla well.
- Press 1 can of cresent rolls into greased pan.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over rolls and spread out.
- Top with other can of rolls, stretching to cover mixture.
- Pour melted butter over, evenly.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 Cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon(optional)
- Bake 30 mins.
- Cut into squares after it cools completely.